The phone Optipoint 420 Phone is part of the optipoint 410/420 phone family. The main differences between optiPoint 420 models and optiPoint 410 models are the displays next to the feature keys. The programmed feature or the telephone number is displayed directly via the self labeling key display.
- 12 programmable feature keys with LED and self-labeling key technology (LCD)
- 3 dialog keys, 2 control keys (+/-)
- Integrated loudspeaker
- PoE according to IEEE 802.3af (power class 2) or external power supply
- VLAN support
- Codecs G.711, G.723.1A, G.729AB and G.722 wideband codec
- Security features
- Integrated head set jack
- Management: DLS
- Modularity optiPoint adapter and module support
- Full-Duplex hands free operation
- Wall mountable
There are no reviews yet.