The optiPoint WL2 professional utilizes industry-standard wireless LAN (WLAN) technology to enable mobile communication in office and industry environments. By leveraging the same WLAN environments that are used for corporate data applications, optiPoint WL2 enables companies to save on infrastructure costs, and benefit from converged voice and data applications.
The optiPoint WL2 professonal is a CorNet IP (HFA) phone using Wireless LAN for connectivity. There is also a WLAN phone based on SIP (optiPoint WL2 professional S).
- 6 lines LCD color display, 128×128 pixels, 4096 colors
- Voice Recognition Dialing
- Built-In Headset jack
- Hands-free speaking
- WLAN IEEE 802.11b/g connectivity
The optiPoint WL2 professional is released for the following HiPath platforms
- HiPath OpenOffice ME
- HiPath 2000 Pure IP-Switch
- HiPath 3000/5000 Hybrid Switch/IP-Softswitch
- HiPath 4000 Hybrid-Switch
There are no reviews yet.