The SLMA (Station Line Module Analog) board is the interface between the analog stations and the SLMAC24 Card for HiPath 3800. One board contains the trunk for 24 station lines. Each of these trunks contains the required feed, ringing and indication circuitry. The front panel of the board contains an LED, which lights whenever a circuit is busy.
- Subscriber Line Module Analogue board
- Provides interface between the system & analogue devices such as
- Announcement recorders
- Dial pulse or DTMF analogue single line telephones
- Fax machines
- Paging equipment
- Converts signals from analogue to digital and back
- Generates own ring voltage
There are no reviews yet.