The TMOM2 (Trunk Module Outgoing Multipurpose) module contains two adapter sets for connecting special equipment (peripheral devices).
In certain circumstances, it can be used as an outgoing circuit in order to facilitate tie-line connections.
The operating mode is set by AMO TSCSU. The two circuits on the module can be operated differently, independently of each other.
The TMOM2 module enables the following special equipment to be connected to the Hicom system:
- Paging / code calling equipment
- Dictation equipment (DE)
- Entrance telephone
- Public address system (PA)
- Outgoing loop signaling equipment
- Night watchman””””s register system
- Recorded announcement equipment.
- Item Code: S30810-Q2214-X100
- Delivery Time: Within seven working days
- Packaging Details: Boxed